Look what we’ve achieved already:
We’ve long understood the inequalities facing Aboriginal Communities and worked to address them, but we’re always on the look out to extend the reach and capacity of our work with the help of private funding.
Perhaps looking at our work you can see we’re in a unique position within society to be able to address some of these issues – but with our position so reliant on funding we’re barely scratching the surface of the issues which exist and we’d love to be able to do more.
- Since our doors opened, we’ve changed the lives of over 2,000 men
- The men we support report a 30% improvement in their quality of life
- Anxiety and depression is reduced by 40% after working with Namatjira Haven
- A huge 90% of the people we support leave us feeling confident about managing their lives
- We’ve helped over 300 local families pay off more than ½ million AUD in debts- easing day to day life
- Our intervention keeps so many men out of the justice system – saving untold costs and preventing damaging health issues.
“I get to experience the joy of seeing men get healthy again, after being battered by life, sheltered in the Haven from the chaos that is inherent with a serious alcohol and drug use disorder”
Terry, Team Leader and recovered addict.
Could you help us achieve more?
We’d love the opportunity to discuss our dreams and aspirations for Namatjira Haven with you and explore possibilities to work together.
We believe that with the right support and resources, we could start to tackle not just the issue, but the root cause of many of the issues our communities face.
Could you be the philanthropic partner to help us achieve this?
Get in touch for a chat on 02 6628 1098