- The National Indigenous Australians Agency provides commonwealth funding under the Indigenous Advancement Strategy’s Community Safety and Wellbeing and Indigenous Employment Streams.
- Corrective Services NSW provides funding under its Transitional Supported Accommodation Program to provide 3 beds for residents referred to us through the Corrective Services system.
- North Coast Primary Health Network provides funding under its Alcohol and Other Drugs Programs to enable us to offer withdrawal (detox) services and support residents with more complex mental health needs (dual diagnosis).
- The Commonwealth Department of Health provides funding under its National Treatment Activities Program to support ex-residents in transition (aftercare) and support organisational management and administration.
- NSW Health Northern NSW LHD provides funding for 2 beds for residents diverted to us through the Magistrates Early Referral Into Treatment (MERIT) Program.
We also generate some of our own funds through a modest charge for residents to contribute to the cost of board and lodgings.
To find out more detail on funding sources, please download our Annual Financial Statements.
There is, however, a need for more money to provide services to those in need, especially for local Aboriginal women and their children. If you are able, please help us do this by donating here.